Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and test web applications/components using the .NET stack (Web Forms, MVC 6 and C#). You will deliver highly tuned, testable and optimized application and database code per spec and be expected to offer alternative approaches when reviewing requirements and stories.
- Maintain existing e-commerce websites, CRMs, APIs. Design and improve such tools according to the business needs.
- Windows Server maintenance including Local/Group Policy, security hardening, patching
- Provide after-hours support for infrastructure related emergencies as well occasional weekend maintenance
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of web application development/integration
- 5+ years of Object Oriented design/programming
- 3+ years of C#
- 3+ years managing Windows Server in MS Azure virtualized environments
- 2+ years managing MS SQL Server
- Experience troubleshooting distributed systems and strong understanding of networking fundamentals
- Experience working with SCM tools such as git, GitHub and TFS.
- Experience working with third-party RESTful web services and other APIs.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or information technology
- MS SQL Server performance troubleshooting and tuning
- Cloud services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) administration experience
- Microsoft Certifications
- PMP certification (Project Management Professional Cert)
What this job looks and feels like:
You’ll be leading a dynamic international team of people that want to make our digital systems perform better. You’ll report directly to the CEO who will push you to your creative and technical limits.
Interested? Send your resume and brief cover letter to [email protected].