Ready for a new challenge in the field of PR?
Before you apply to TRG, ask yourself the following questions.
1) Do you consider PR the most important tactic to use when marketing a company/service?
2) Do you have the common traveler’s case of wanderlust?
3) Do you enjoy finding new and creative ways to segment a brand as newsworthy and captivating?
4) Can you juggle five or more projects at once?
If you answered yes to all these questions, read on.
We’re looking for outgoing, hardworking winners. At TRG, you will find tough competition, tight deadlines and a fast-paced work environment.
At TRG, we take PR really seriously.
We hire relationship builders. We have a lot to shout about and this role will be responsible for making sure everyone is shouting along with us. This doesn’t just mean you’ll be crafting the most creative pitches known in the industry, but you’ll also be holding press events, creating content that allows TRG to be found by the right people, and finding every creative way possible to get our brand in front of the right audience.
Our team work hard because we love what we do. Watching the clock and waiting to punch out is not part of our workplace culture. Luckily, taking breaks for Prosecco and espresso is.
What We Want:
• At least two years building the right relationships in the PR industry (with proof)
• The heart and mind of a traveler who can understand what other travelers want to know about
• Intermediate understanding of SEO
• BA in relevant discipline (tell us how it’s relevant)
• Ability to craft state of the art backlink strategies
• The ability to generate and develop topic ideas for attention grabbing content
• Ability to use PR tools for content development
• Self-starter who takes instruction and runs with it
Not Required but Awesome:
- Experience with email marketing, social media marketing or PR
- Significant experience with Italy and/or Italian culture
- Customer service skills
- Hands-on or academic work in the hospitality and tourism industry
- Basic graphic design skills
Job Type: Full-time
Interested? Send your resume and brief cover letter to [email protected].