It’s that time of the year again, when all the biggest rugby fans come together to watch the Six Nations Championship in England, France, Italy, Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This year, The Roman Guy has teamed up with the lads at Capitolina Rugby club in Rome for the 2018 Six Nations Rugby League. And to help you make the most of the your trip to Rome to watch the Italy v England or Italy V Scotland game, we’ve put together a day package that includes pretty much everything. Keep on reading…
What’s included in the package?
- Special invite to a local game played at the Capitolina club
- Tickets to your chosen Six Nations match
- Full-on lunch at the Capitolina club overlooking their all-weather stadium (beer included)
- The chance to experience Rome with one of three Lonely Planet approved & Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence Rome tours.
- 4th February 2018 – Italy Vs England
- 17th March 2017 – Italy VS Scotland
In bella Roma! Matches take place at the Stadio Olimpico, Rome.
€300 pp. We want you to experience more than just the game, by also meeting a local rugby team, exploring Rome’s history and of course eating and drinking like the Romans do.
Find out more
If you want to find out more on this great package deal, head over to our Six Nations 2018 Rome page and fill out the contact form. Someone will get back to you ASAP!
Your job is to watch the match, drink some beer and have a laugh at the rugby.