TERMS AND CONDITIONS AGGREEMENT BETWEEN THE ROMAN GUY INC AND ITS USERS/CLIENTS
- terms and conditions of use –refer to the policy & rules which regulate the use of this site.
- User – refers to any person, you, who enter, read, and/or uses this site and all that it has to offer.
- Seller – refers to The Roman Guy Inc. and those of which are employed by The Roman Guy Inc.
- Service Provider – refers to any person not employed directly by The Roman Guy Inc. that provides services under the guidance of The Roman Guy Inc. May also be referred to as a 3rd Party or 3rd Party Service Provider.
- Website (site)– refers to any person which enters, accesses and/or utilizes this site.
- Material/s – refers to physical material and items contained in this site that can be extracted. i.e. HTML, photographs, maps, software, films, video.
- Services – refers to the products and services offered within this website; tangible or intangible.
- TRG – The Roman Guy Inc
- Museum Tickets/admissions – refers to the fee charged in order to enter museums, archeological sites and/or desired historical sites of importance.
- Booking confirmation – is a confirmation sent via email or fax that confirms services have been confirmed and reserved.
- Reasonable Action – any action that remains within the laws of the country in which the action is taken and does not end in a financial loss for The Roman Guy Inc or any of its associates.
- Clients – user that have accepted terms & agreements of The Roman Guy Inc. and have or eventually will paid for services. This agreement will either be made after the booking process on our site by purchasing our travel products or with a member of our travel planning team via email.
- Drivers – refers to service professionals that operate cars, vans, helicopters, boats, buses and/or any vehicle powered by an energy source.
2. YOUR CONTRACT WITH THE ROMAN GUY INC.
When you make booking with “The Roman Guy Inc” you undertake that you have the authority to accept and do accept these booking conditions on behalf of yourself and your party. These conditions in conjunction with the information set out in our website form the entire agreement between yourself and The Roman Guy Inc. TRG reserves the right to change these terms & conditions without notice.
Prices are fixed at the time of booking are generally will not be subject to surcharges. The only exception to this will be an increase in our costs arising as a result of any government action including but not limited to new or increases such as VAT.
Museum tickets/admissions are also subject to change without notice due to the addition and removal of Exhibitions by the museums.
4. CHANGES BY CLIENTS
Changes must be administered at least 72 hours prior to your services and can never be guaranteed. The Roman Guy will make the maximum attempt to assist clients with changes
5. CANCELLATIONS BY CLIENTS
Cancellations are accepted up to 72 hours prior to services paid and clients will receive a 95% refund less admissions.
6. TRAVEL PLANNING AMMENDMANTS
Travel planning is a service administered prior to arrival of your desired destination therefore the service is completed upon payment. Once any form of payment is made The Roman Guy will not offer a refund to the Travel Planning fee in your invoice. All other fees are subject to a 95% refund less admissions with the exception of 3rd party affiliates with conflicting terms and conditions as stated above.
7. CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS BY THE ROMAN GUY INC
The Roman Guy Inc. reserves the right to change the start time, date, meeting point of any tour or service you book through TRG. In the case you the user are dissatisfied with the change offered TRG will offer its sincerest apology and a full refund including tickets.
- TRG accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover &Paypal
- TRG will NOT charge an additional fee for the booking of private and semi-private tours booked directly through the website without the use of Travel Planning.
- As mentioned previously TRG offers a 95% refund less tickets up to 72 hour prior to services.
- TRG reserves the right to deny any refund request submitted less than 72hours prior to services.
- As stated prior, all refunds must be made in writing and submitted via e-mail or fax.
- All faxes will be accompanied by an email address and email confirmation will be given to assure receipt of fax.
- Complete refunds can be offered only be discretion of management.
9. INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES AGGREEMENT BETWEEN USERS & TRG
The Roman Guy Inc. is not responsibly for any loss, injury or damage that occurs during the use of its services i.e. robbery, car crash, illness, spontaneous gladiatorial events and/or the chapter Revelations from the bible.
The Roman Guy Inc. is not responsible for the actions of its 3rd party service providers such as drivers or guides. TRG will however assure that all drivers have the proper i”nsurance policy and licensing for transporting tourists in their locality”
10. TRAVEL INSURANCE
The Roman Guy Inc. advises all clients to purchase travel insurance in every circumstance possible. The Roman Guy Inc may at times recommend an insurance provider, but is not a certified seller of insurance and does not take responsibility for future disputes with any recommended seller of travel insurance. The Roman Guy Inc. does assure users that it will not recommend any travel insurance provider that has caused reasonable problems for TRG clients that TRG is aware of.
If any employee of The Roman Guy Inc. advises any user or client against the purchase of Travel Insurance they will be subject to termination immediately without compensation.
11. THE ROMAN GUY INC LIMITATIONS FOR USE OF WEBSITE WWW.THEROMANGUY.COM
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Roman Guy Inc and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of The Roman Guy Inc. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The Roman Guy Inc. takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Products offered by The Roman Guy Inc are valid as per the dates and times displayed at www.TheRomanGuy.com. The Roman Guy Inc is not responsible or liable for any information that it does not directly provide through the website by management.
The user is subject to these Terms & Conditions immediately upon entering our site.